Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Story of my Life




Bobby: So what do I write about?

Tina: I don't know, whatever.

::looks at what I'm writing::

Tina: Okay, I should be smart about this. I was looking over the Caribbean Sea when something caught my attention. It was as if a mere shadow had swept over me. I put my right hand over my heart and gasped. I was being delusional. Hold on I can't feel the moment. YES! It was.. it was Friday the 13th. It started off like any other day. I sat in amazement in awe at a picture of the gorgeous Taylor Lautner eating chips and drinking milk. I felt that weird presence once again. I stared into his deep deep..

Bobby: Wait, how did we get from the presence to his eyes?

Tina: What? Bobby, you're not good at this.

Tina: Christina Lautner. Doesn't it sound perfect? I wish I had a middle name. Mrs. Lautner.

[[B: At this point I'm laughing like Tom Hulce as Mozart]]

Tina: I dream of him, I am his Bella, except we need to change the name to Christina. [[something about changing his tattoo]] I'm happy because he is embracing me. The wind storms through the window, the curtains blow. I hear a voice, "Tina, Tina.." It grows closer, but faint. I'm scared, a second ago I was staring at the man of my dream, now, "Tina, Tina." It's him, it's Taylor Lautner, what are you doing here, you scared me, you frightened me, you startled me. I'm just glad you're here. I thought you were some crazy demon trying to scare me, what are you doing on this boat? I bet millions of girls are jealous right now.

Jacob: So, you want to pet my fur?

Tina: Yeah, a million times yes.

Tina to herself: {everything goes dark except for a single light shining down on Tina} You're probably expecting this to end as just another girls dream But no, this isn't a dream or illusion this happened in the Summer of 2010. Best summer ever. But now we're just friends. With benefits. [[B: I give her a look]] Just kidding! Not those kind of benefits.

Tina: Someday I'll tell this story to our kids.

FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment